12-Week Goddess Body University Transformation Program
A sustainable approach to fat loss through realistic life changing habits.
What is it?
In a nutshell… I have survived over a decade of gimmicky diet techniques, fads, pills, potions and creams that have all proven to do just one thing….Fail miserably as long term results.
During that decade I filtered through the crap, researched, tested and implemented diet and exercises techniques to finally create a strategy that is realistic. No more torturous restrictive diets here. I have also found that most women need more than just a “diet plan” to adhere to. They need to know why they are making certain choices around their lifestyle and how they can make subtle changes without feeling overwhelmed.
My Goddess Body University Transformation Program is a 12-Week, hands on approach to fat loss, nutrition, exercise, mindset, goal setting, positivity, growth, self-improvement and community.
This program is only launched 3x per year because I work closely in coaching my Goddesses through the private coaching forum and making sure they are on track for success, one day at a time.
If you feel like you are ready to get off of the fat loss roller coaster and want a team of like-minded women at your side to help you through the journey, then this is the program for you.
Looking for a reliable source? That’s where I come in. My story…
A little more about where I came from and why I’m no different than you are.
This is my “before”. At my heaviest; 202 pounds. Eating cookie dough, Doritos & soda were a normal meal. Sweat pants and baggy t-shirts were my daily outfits to hide in.
Can you relate to the questions below? If so, then you are not alone.
- Are you hiding behind baggy clothes?
- Frustrated with how your clothes fit you?
- Clueless as to how to eat healthy?
- Possibly still carrying that “baby weight”?
- Are you eating things like cookie dough, potato chips and soda on a frequent basis?
- Feeling hopeless on where to start?
- Do you constantly yo-yo diet?
- Are you enemies with your scale?
I know who you are, because I was in the same spot…
This program is a compilation of years worth of study and personal research paired with over 7 years of working with hundreds of clients in my studio. It will give you the tools you need to reach your best body every.
I’ve already tried all the gimmicks and made all of the mistakes…now you don’t have to.
Fit, Sexy and
If I can be a Fit, Sexy & Confident mom so can you. I believe in you!
So, enough about me, read on to find out if this is the program for you…
Who is GBU for?
- Women who are tired of the rat race of traditional dieting
- Goddesses who are needing a blue print for life-long fat loss success
- Busy women (most of my clients are moms too!) who don’t have a lot of time to trying to implement too many things at once
- Open minded women who are ready to commit to progress and not perfection
- Women who are ready to love their bodies into health rather than trying to hate themselves thin
- Goddesses who are needing that dose of accountability that they are not getting by attempting it on their own
- A woman who is ready to feel confident in her skin no matter what the scale says when she steps on it
Who is GBU NOT for?
- Women who want overnight results and their SOLE focus is the number on the scale
- Goddesses who give up too easily and make excuses for their situations
- Women who aren’t willing to work on their inner dialogue with themselves and who constantly think negatively
- Goddesses who are constantly comparing their journey to others
- Women who don’t enjoy fun and take themselves too seriously
- Goddesses who are looking as this program as the roadmap to compete in a bikini or figure competition
What can you expect to accomplish as a result of being in GBU?
- A greater understanding of how much and what types of food you really need for fat loss
- How to shop at the grocery store with less anxiety over what foods you should bring into your home! It becomes effortless.
- An eating lifestyle that does NOT have you feeling deprived
- To be so motivated you can’t possibly imagine waking up and not living these strategies daily, they are so easy!
- You can expect to make changes in how you look, feel, think, act and exercise if you put the time and work into the program.
- An exercise regimen that is quick, fun, addicting and carves out lean sexy muscle
- To feel absolutely amazing in your body THROUGH the journey, not just when you think you’ve made your goal. Every day in the program counts, not just the end of the 12 weeks
- A strong bond and community with like-minded women that will last forever. A lot of our alumni continue to connect in person and online to help each other stay motivated
- LOTS of virtual face time with Diane in the private coaching group. Plus the same tools that Diane and the coaches at Venus Pole Fitness have used with all of the successful clients in and out of the studio
What material will GBU Cover?
Every Monday morning you will be sent an e-mail with access to the following coaching topics:
How is this program delivered?
The 12 Week Goddess Body University program is delivered via 3 options whether you are local to Modesto for classes or you live across the globe.
Once you are enrolled you will be sent a welcome e-mail within 24 hours of our program start date on July 18th, 2015. If you choose the studio option, you’ll start scheduling your classes to join us for your sweat sessions. All your coaching e-mails will be delivered every Monday to your inbox with step-by-step instructions. It’s really that easy!
What’s the Online Program Like?
It’s pretty user friendly! If you are interested in that option, check out the video below!
What are the dates of the program?
This 12 Week program runs from July 18 through October 10, 2015. We only offer this program 3 times a year so don’t miss out!
Ready to check out the details? Click the big purple button below for more info
Looking for some proof? Check out the Goddesses Below…
Just some of my amazing testimonials…
Carla K. 25+ Pounds Lost!
a 51 year old grandmother, wife, and nurse who’s lost a remarkable 25+ pounds!
Gina L. 20 Pounds Lost with the Online Program!
Age 46 , diabetes now controlled WITHOUT medicine, migraines gone and she has a new zest for life!
Jaclyn I. lost an amazing 42 pounds!!!
Jaclyn, a 35 year old, wife, mom of 2 little ones and a nurse. She has lost an amazing 42 pounds!!!
Terra G. L. 40 Pounds Lost!
Terra, a 26 year old registered nurse, wife and mom to a 1 year old. Lost an amazing 40+ pounds and looks better than before she was pregnant!
Andreina Rodriguez- 45 Pounds Gone!
Laurie Blizzard – Lost Over 30 Lbs!
Laurie Blizzard, 46 year old HOT Mamma of 2 teenagers, wife and mom! Has lost over 30 pounds in our program. She owns a business, works full time and managed to implement our easy strategies for success.
Cheri Davis – Lost Over 45 Lbs!
Cheri Davis…WOW!!! Wife, mom and works 50+ hours a week uses our proven formula and has had an amazing accomplishment! Over 45 pounds of weight loss!
Gina DeRoos…over 20 pounds GONE!
Looks like a fitness model! “I finally did this and I am so glad I did. I didn’t really realize just how much my body has changed. The picture on the left is from my first day at Venus 25 pounds heavier.
What a journey this has been, physically and emotionally. I am a new woman, a better woman, all because of you. Your program means so much to me! I’m not sure, but I think I’m pretty close to that six-pack” -Gina D., 36, lost 25 pounds and looks like a fitness model.
Kim After Only 12 Weeks
And this remarkable transformation below is Kim! Look at the amazing transformation her body made in 12 weeks!
Allison Gomes – Lost Over 10 Lbs!
Alison Gomes, 43-year-old wife & mom! Sporting the body of a SUPER FIT 20 year old! Lost 10+ pounds and is rocking a 6 pack now!
Tina Lost 45 Lbs!
Tina Soares, 32 year old mom and business owner who’s lost 45 pounds. “I can’t believe how the weight is just falling off and this is so easy. It’s not dieting; it’s just eating like we were meant to eat and enjoying treats in moderation. It’s literally just common sense once you get the basic principles down”.
Sheena Lost 20 Lbs and Got A New Goddess Body
Sheena Oback, wife and mom didn’t own a bikini at first but now she does. Sheena was ready for change. She was living off Mountain Dew and Doritos. With a challenging and stressful schedule, she resorted to junk food because it was convenient. Sheena was at a point in her life where she knew she wanted to be a positive role model for her young daughter. But, because she often put herself on the back burner (as us women tend to do) her habits were catching up to her quickly. She was tired, stressed and needed to put herself first so that she could take care of her family the right way. She lost 20 pounds and got a new Goddess Body (look at that booty!).
Kathleen Lost 18 Pounds!
“Diane, in the years since I put on this weight I’ve tried everything under the sun. Pills, laser, lipo, trainers, dvd sets, all the latest equipment and even interviewed for the biggest loser, but nothing kept me motivated to keep going or have offered me the support or camaraderie that Venus has. You have a great place there and I tell everyone about you and Venus each chance I get.Thank you”– Kathleen V., 40, off blood pressure medication and lost 18 pounds
More testimonials beyond weight loss!
Some FAQ’s about GBU!
Q: “Is this a workout program?”
A: YES! It is a workout, nutrition, lifestyle, motivation and Goddess Lifestyle Transformation program!
Q: “Is this a bikini contest meal plan?”
A: No. Although, preparing for a bikini contest requires the basic knowledge of “eating clean” and proper macronutrient breakdown so this would be a great program to start. ALL of my bikini competitors have started with these same exact nutrition meal plans and principles. This has made their transition to bikini competitions SO much easier.
Q: “How many calories are in your meal plans?”
A: The Goddess Body University Program is calorie-count free. This basic fat loss program was created from my own personal struggles as well as seeing my clients personal struggles and frustration with trying to lose fat.
Calorie counting is NOT the whole picture. It is very easy to get caught up in it and get all stressed out, then just give up. I’m teaching you how to eat whole foods, proper macronutrients (protein, carbs, healthy fats) in the appropriate portion sizes.
None of my recipes contain calorie counts. This is a foundational program that needs to be as stress-free as possible. Stress = increased cortisol which = fat gain. Stop stressing and trust the process. You will discover how ridiculously freeing it is to “Live the Goddess Lifestyle”!!
Q: “What if I’m vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, have food allergies or any other food concerns? Will this nutrition program work for me?
A: There are suggestions for vegan and vegetarian sources of proteins, however the Goddess Body University Program is not suited specifically to those needs.
Q: “Is this nutrition program really different than every other fat loss program out there?”
A: For sure. This program is a happy medium between a Holistic approach to weight loss and real world tactics. I’m busy, you’re busy and there’s not a lot of time to be overly strict and hope for results.
I also make sure that you understand that motivation and mindset are essential to any transformation. This is done by actionable steps for you to implement weekly, along with your new nutrition habits.
Q: “How much weight will I lose?”
A: Because every woman is absolutely unique, I can’t give you an exact answer. What I can tell you, is that if you follow the program and implement the lifestyle changes, I’ve seen women lose as much as 40+ pounds in 12 weeks utilizing my Goddess Body University Nutrition Program.
Some Goddesses have no weight to lose but completely tighten, tone up and feel better than they have in their entire life. The key to remember is that this is a lifestyle change. The success stories I have here on this page are women who have done the program, continue to live the lifestyle and that should be proof in itself!
Q: “Is this program just for women?”
A: Fat loss and eating healthy aren’t exclusive to just women! Because I own a women’s lifestyle studio, you won’t see photos of men in my success stories. BUT, most of my clients have boyfriends or husbands that have dropped SIGNIFICANT amounts of weight as they’ve adapted these new eating habits. I’ve heard stories of hubbies/boyfriends losing upwards of 30 pounds in the 12 weeks that their partners have been on the program.
Q: “I’ve tried all kinds of programs (counting points, counting calories, weight loss shakes, you name it) why is this program different?”
A: How’d that work out for ya? 🙂 GBU works because this is not a diet, and diets SUCK! The key is making it a lifestyle change. It’s WHAT you are eating and how much. Most diets are overly restrictive and want you to count every little calorie you consume. This program shifts you from calorie counting to eating foods in combinations that will give you energy, are more satiating (filling) and tasty.
You will have all of the tools that you will need to be successful through your journey. You eat REAL food, learn how to make wiser choices and STILL create opportunities to enjoy your not-so-healthy favorites in moderation. YES, you can have your cake and eat it too.
Q: “Will the online program be as effective as the studio program?”
A: Hell yes!! Well, of course you have to implement the strategies! My online program has shown to have amazing results with my Goddesses. It’s super easy and everything is broken down for you week by week. Our membership site is top notch and very user friendly.
You literally just follow the directions and, with time, the fat starts melting off. It’s all about creating a healthy lifestyle that is like second nature once you establish the new eating habits.
Q: “Is Goddess University REALLY the right program for me?”
A: If any of the below statements seem to hit home for you, then YES!!
- The thought of going into a dressing room to try on clothing makes you cringe because you are so uncomfortable with how your body looks.
- When summer approaches this means bathing suits, shorts and tank tops which stresses you out. You often make excuses to get out of going to events where you know you will have to be in a swimsuit or revealing clothing.
- Getting on the scale gauges your emotions for the day. If it’s too high you are upset and you think about it all day, if it’s low then you have a great day.
- When being intimate with your partner the lights have to be off. You are so uncomfortable with the way you look you don’t want to be seen naked.
- Your grocery cart contains foods that mainly come in packages. Some are fat free, low fat, gluten free, etc but you are really clueless as to if what you are consuming is “healthy”.
- You think you are supposed to be eating less… skipping breakfast, eating a small lunch and then binging at dinner.
- Eating out at restaurants always leaves you feeling guilty afterwards. Either you get confused as to what to order so you order the usual comfort foods, or you don’t eat enough for fear of what you are eating will make you gain weight.
- You have no energy throughout the day. After lunch time you crash and can’t seem to snap out of it. You LIVE at Starbucks to keep your energy up.
Q: “With the nutrition program will I have to eat special expensive foods?”
A: It is a simple and straightforward program that offers flexibility, yet yields serious results. You will eat real whole foods and you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen daily. We have amazing quick recipes for moms on the go, like myself.
There are no specialty-boxed diet foods that cost a lot of money. Almost every item can be found at your local supermarket. I offer you a complete list of brands that I use, but you are free to find comparable products that work for your budget. Many of my clients have actually noticed that they have saved a considerable amount of money by reducing their take-out frequency, processed foods, boxed foods and JUNK. Not to mention now they are eating proper portions of food.
Once you are taught how to implement these new habits with our flexible meal plan samples and done for you grocery list, you are much more likely to have continued success long after you complete the program.
Q: “What if I don’t like GBU? Do you have a refund policy?”
A: Yes. I am fully committed to helping you change your body And your life. You can test drive the program for 6 weeks, until August 29th, 2015. If you do the work and don’t feel I’ve delivered on my promise, we’ll happily refund your money.
Important: To be eligible for a refund, we require your completed daily check-ins on the private Facebook Forum to show that you’ve done your homework from all available weeks coaching e-mails. This means you must take action in this program. We know that if you take action and do the work, you’ll get results. If you do the work and don’t get value, then I don’t deserve your money and I’ll cheerfully refund you 100% of your tuition.
I do this because I’m looking for serious and committed Goddesses only. We take our group coaching forum seriously and maintain a very high standard of positivity, encouragement, and inspired, action-oriented learning.
Q: “Ok, I’m ready to quit procrastinating. How do I start the journey to my Goddess Body?”
A: Yay! You are one smart Goddess. Once you’ve made your purchase, the program e-mails will start to be delivered within 24 hours of our start day on July 18th. All documents will be delivered to you via downloadable PDF format in our membership site (you don’t have to wait, nothing is mailed to you!!).
So you can even read the goodies on your computer, your tablet, or even your smart phone. Or, you can do it the old-fashioned way and print it out (my personal fave).
It’s that simple! Make the decision to take action and you’ll be that closer to the Goddess Body you deserve. The only way to overcome fears or uncertainties is to look them square in the face and let them know that YOU are in charge of your path.