Get to it!
GWOD stands for “Goddess Workout Of the Day”. Clever ‘eh? 🙂
Print it, or screen capture it with your phone or tablet and get to it!
This workout focuses on your legs and abs in a high intensity interval training style with my fave form of cardio... JUMP ROPE!!!
- Download the Gymboss app on your smart phone or get the handy dandy Gym Boss Timer
- A speed jump rope. I love the pink Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope
- Dumbbells (I have 5, 8 and 10 pounds handy. I start heavier and then decrease weight if it gets too challenging)
- Towels (If on hardwood) Or paper plates/magazine covers (If on carpet)
If you liked this workout, make sure to check out “G-Wod #1: Sexy Shoulder HIIT”
Workout plan to expedite your results:
- Do you like these quickie workouts? I have a full at-home program that also includes videos, PDF downloads and more. Check it out.