Get to it!
GWOD stands for “Goddess Workout Of the Day”. Clever ‘eh? 🙂
Print it, or screen capture it with your phone or tablet and get to it!
This workout focuses on your entire body in a high intensity interval training style with my fave form of cardio… JUMP ROPE!!!
- Download the Gymboss app on your smart phone or get the handy dandy Gym Boss Timer
- A speed jump rope. I love the pink Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope
- Dumbbells (I have 5, 8 and 10 pounds handy. I start heavier and then decrease weight if it gets too challenging)
If you liked this workout, make sure to check out “G-Wod #2: Legs On Fire HIIT”
Workout plan to expedite your results:
- If you like workouts that are simple, fast and to the point you’ll love my Goddess Body At-Home program. You can read more about that HERE.
Learn how to Jump Rope like a BOSS:
- Want a more in depth guide on how to jump rope? Careful, you’ll be hooked. Get my fave jump rope program here