GWOD stands for “Goddess Workout Of the Day”. Clever ‘eh?
Print it, or screen capture it with your phone or tablet and get to it! This workout focuses on your abs, legs and metabolic resistance training to burn FAT.
- Download the Gymboss app on your smart phone or get the handy dandy Gym Boss Timer
- A speed jump rope. I love my pink Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope
- Dumbbells (I have 5, 8 and 10 pounds handy. I start heavier and then decrease weight if it gets too challenging)
If you liked this workout, make sure to check out “GWOD #5: Calorie Hangover HIIT”
Get my at-Home Workout plan to expedite your results:
Time saving home workout plan to melt fat off your trouble areas, tone and tighten your legs, butt, abs and arms!
- Maximize fat burn with workouts that trigger the afterburn effect, keeping your body in a fat-burning state for up to 38 hours post workout
- Keep your body guessing with workouts that train your entire body with both strength and plyometrics for the ultimate conditioning workout
- Do your workout anywhere – minimal equipment needed, so it’s great for travel, home workouts and in the gym
- Time saving plan with superset sequences to maximize the time you have
- Increased resistance sculpts more muscle, faster to give your body a sculpted shape and lean lines
- Go HERE to read more and get started now!