Ok, you all know I’m officially obsessed with BUTT workouts right? Did you know that your glutes are actually the largest muscle group in your body? I’m serious!
I had to chuckle when I named this one the “BUTT Slayer HIIT” but even my daughter (who did this workout and was sore for 3 days) said “yeah, mom…that’s about right. My butt-cheeks are SORE!”
So, inappropriate title set aside, you’ll thoroughly feel this one and also sneak in some abs and cardio.
Go ahead and screen shot the workout below and do it at home or at the gym! Quit wasting your time on the elliptical or the treadmill!
- Download the Gymboss app on your smart phone or get the handy dandy Gym Boss Timer
- A speed jump rope. I love the pink Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope
- Dumbbells (I have 5, 8 and 10 pounds handy. I start heavier and then decrease weight if it gets too challenging)
- A sturdy chair or box to do step ups on
- Towel for hardwood floor or Paper plates or Tupperwear lids for the Towel Sliders
If you liked this workout, make sure to check out “GWOD #6- Breathe and Burn HIIT”
Get my at-Home Workout plan to expedite your results:
Time saving home workout plan to melt fat off your trouble areas, tone and tighten your legs, butt, abs and arms!
- Maximize fat burn with workouts that trigger the afterburn effect, keeping your body in a fat-burning state for up to 38 hours post workout
- Keep your body guessing with workouts that train your entire body with both strength and plyometrics for the ultimate conditioning workout
- Do your workout anywhere – minimal equipment needed, so it’s great for travel, home workouts and in the gym
- Time saving plan with superset sequences to maximize the time you have
- Increased resistance sculpts more muscle, faster to give your body a sculpted shape and lean lines
- Go HERE to read more and get started now!